Which Is Stronger 500mg Of Vicodin Or 325mg Of Oxycodone I Had A Root Canal 2 Days Ago, Why The Pain?

I had a root canal 2 days ago, why the pain? - which is stronger 500mg of vicodin or 325mg of oxycodone

I had at least 6 more root canals, and never had pain like before. The treatment was at number 8 teeth and a message was placed and filled. 24 hours later, the medication is no longer dull pain over an hour or 2 My dentist has me) to a stronger anti-biotic (clindamycin, that I was there only two. They also gave me naproxen 500 mg and 500 mg drugs vicodin pain, dull pain in my teeth but do not knock eleivate complete. When I touch the tooth with the tongue or a coup against another tooth ache pull hard. Anti-dull pain for a few hours, 2-4. All this is normal? Is the cure itself, or is there something worng?

No comments:

Post a Comment