Headache And Rash What Does This Add Up To? Fever, Hand Rash, Headache, Swollen Lymph Nodes, And Congestion?

What does this add up to? Fever, hand rash, headache, swollen lymph nodes, and congestion? - headache and rash

It all happened at once. I had a fever and headache for a week when I return to school, then developed a rash on his back with both hands. Do not burn all these are only small stones. The doctors said it was a viral rash and it was what he was doing. The lymph nodes in the neck were slightly inflated by this. Now, a month later I had burned a cold hard recently and my foot and my lymph nodes in the neck was a good piece of bothers me (not sure if the infection could burn them to swell). I wanted to check with everyone, whether these problems are normal or somewhat worried. Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the monkey, Amy. But how ur results u return from R & D? Back to ur dr.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the monkey, Amy. But how ur results u return from R & D? Back to ur dr.

Post a Comment