Substitute For Armor Thyroid Rate My Pokemon Pearl Water Team

Rate my pokemon pearl water team - substitute for armor thyroid

Empoleon - Stealth Rock and Roar (work w / Spike) Monastery), surfing (Knives, Drill Peck (care of the fight against type)
Staff - Spike (work w / Empoleon) Defense of iron, a piece of ice (dragon care polular than Garchomp, Dragonite, or slamaence), explosion (at the time of death)
Poliwrath - and replace approach Punch (combo), belly drum (n max massive attack against Tyranitar), hypnosis (the date of purchase)
Starmie - surf and psychic (knife), lightning and ice beam (of diversity)
Sharpedo - Earthquake (protection of steel), night bar and waterfall) (Knives, Teeth of ice (more dragons cover)
Vaporeon replace - the armor acid, desire, Baton Pass (with cane)

Way you could give me such comments on my team ... and please do not tell me that I want another guy who needs a team out of the water

No comments:

Post a Comment